PR and Marketing - Go To Girl
About the instructor
Publicist and Marketing Consultant Linda Reed-Enever lives and breathes publicity with a passion for connecting; everything from people to ideas. Linda is the Principal Director at ThoughtSpot PR and Founder of Media Connections and Business Business Business.
With her ‘can do’ attitude and entrepreneurial spirit she inspires and motivates as she connects people and opportunity.
Linda’s innate ability to network and think on her feet has positioned her as a dynamic leader in the communications and marketing arena and often the marketing ‘go to’ girl.
One of the best ways to build your brand is to work with the Media...
but HOW I hear you ask!
That is where my Working with the Media eCourse comes in, I have taken my 15+ years of PR and marketing experience and face to face workshops to help you understand, be ready for and work with the media.
In the course we will cover the basics from getting started, what you need to know before going to the media, finding stories in your business.
How to write that media or press release, what to do after you've got an interview and how to follow up and make the most of your media coverage.
Working with the media has been designed for business owners who want to know more about how to work with the media or those who are just starting out, so come along and join me and let's get you working with the media too.
- Creating a bio for you and your business
- Creating Your Bio Worksheet
- Writing Your Available for Interview Profile
- Creating your Available for Interview Profile Worksheet
- How to Write a Media Release
- Media Release Tip Sheet Checklist
- Headline Tips to Help Your Release be Seen
- Tools That Can Help You Create a Great Headline
- The Power of Using Video in Your Media Release
- Why Use a Media or Press Release What are the Benefits to Your Business